Artzy Librarian

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 2b

Okay! Registering was not as daunting as I thought it would be. I asked Dr. Farmer who I had to register with and she didn't have a preference. I had planned to register with blogger.com and had watched the videos. The cost is only $10.00 and that seemed reasonable. I found that information by going to HELP and searching for registration. However, http://schoollibrarylearning2.blogspot.com/ which is the blog that we are using for "23 Things", had a registration that was much easier. I was able to fill out the form and send it in. My registration was accepted and I guess I will see what else I need to do after is approved or denied. I'm laughing at myself but I think it should probably be harder than that! How have the rest of my classmates registered I wonder!?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me to register my blog! I was so excited to see my avatar, after several attempts, I forgot to finish week 2 assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I registered mine but I don't see where, other than the letter I was sent by Connie, that it shows registration. I'm imagining the registration shows up somehow on the original 23 Things site?

    ReplyDelete